Our fee starts from £20 per month

Fees start from £20 per month, fees being dependant on the number of properties you own.

We can help you with:


Annual Accounts

Dealing with HMRC

Self Assessment 

Non Resident Landlords

Fees start from £25 per month, depending on the number of properties you own.


Residential Capital Gains Reporting 

If you have sold a UK residential property and need to report the gain, we can help you. Our fee starts at £100 plus VAT.


Please click here for our guide to capital gains tax on selling a residential property. 



Tax Return Only service

We also offer a tax return only service for those with very simple tax affairs. We prepare your income tax self assessment form, and once you approve, we submit to HMRC.


Prices are per year


For employment and pension income £150

For self employment income only £200

For self employment and employment income £250



Any questions? Contact us at